12/1/2020 – The Energy Management Association partnered with ENERGY STAR earlier this year to host the first ever Retro Rumble – a commercial and public building energy efficiency success competition. Participants were judged based on their overall changes in ENERGY STAR score and Site Energy Use Intensity (EUI).
Cyclone Energy Group won in two of the four categories: Multifamily and Office Sector Awards.
Multifamily Sector Winner
- Project Name: 340 on the Park
- Organization: Cyclone Energy Group / Lieberman Management
- EUI Change: 76 to 60 (-21%)
- ES Score Change: 19 to 27 (+42%)
Office Sector Winner
- Project Name: 70 W Madison
- Organization: Cyclone Energy Group
- EUI Change: 64 to 50 (-22%)
- ES Score Change: 58 to 72 (+24%)
Congratulations to Cyclone Energy Engineer Emmy Riley for her diligent work on both of these projects. “We are thrilled with the recognition of our two winning category projects in this flagship competition,” said Benjamin Skelton, President of Cyclone Energy Group. “Emmy worked really hard to find these awesome savings on each project and our clients were outstanding participants. More to come next year from the Cyclone team.”